Monday, October 27, 2008

Nimfomanele crestine


Exista se pare un site al nimfomanelor crestine, unde nimfomanele crestine (o Dooooamne) ne dezvlaluie urmatoarele "We are women with excessive sexual desire for our husbands! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, God wants us to be madly in love with our husbands." . Ne asteptam in mod firesc ca acest blog (care are aceiasi tema cu cea a lui Andu) sa se adreseze doar nimfomanelor crestine (mai pot de ras NU). Aflati ca nu este chiar asa, priviti ce probleme are tanarul (pe care nu mi-l imaginez decat cu un mini ecosistem de cosusi si bubele pe fata):

Hi I just got engaged and will be getting married shortly. Prior to us getting engaged we talked about our past. I am a virgin and she is not. I have a few questions. I am afraid that I will not live up to her prior experiences so I am very nervous and afraid I won’t know what to do. Also I have forgiven her and understand that we all make mistakes but lately I have wanted to know the details of what she has done. Positions how many times and other information. Am I wrong for wanting to know? I love her more than anything in this world and want to go about this right. Thank you.

As omora pentru o poza cu ei 2.

via

1 Comentário:

Anonymous said...

OMG....daca pot spune asa.

Post a Comment

Litera Es © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO